Monday, January 29, 2018

All Things are Possible...

Luke 1:37

37 For nothing will be impossible with God.”

All things are possible - ALL THINGS - when you have faith in the Lord. While God can do all things, he does not promise to make all of our wishes come true. We must have faith and remember He knows what is best for us, and He has a plan for us, and to that end, nothing is impossible for Him. 

I think I need to say this to myself every morning before I start my day just as a gentle reminder that everything is in the right hands and everything is going according to plan and even when times seem bleak they are not impossible - nothing is because I have Faith in God for whom NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE!

Today's journal page (I hope) conveys this verse.

I used Distress Inks for my background and flowers. I did prep my page first, but I wish I hadn't - the inks didn't want to set and it took a while to get it to look like I wanted it to. My stamps were the Creative Worship: Whimsy Bouquet Clear Stamp Set. To finish it off, I decided to try my own handwriting for the words. Maybe a little more practice is needed :) but it is good I think.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great Day!

Lyn

1 comment:

  1. Lyn, I love your bold and beautiful use of colors and this sweet set. The wash of colors for your background is so pretty and creates the perfect background for the flowers. But the best part of your page is the amazing truth of the scripture. What a beautiful and powerful message to begin every day with this verse in our heart and mind. Love your page!

    ReplyDelete