Tuesday, January 16, 2018

The Source of Hope!

Romans 15:13  “I pray that God, the source of hope, will fill you completely with joy and peace because you trust in him. Then you will overflow with confident hope through the power of the Holy Spirit”.

I read this verse today and it just made me so happy. The idea of letting go is scary and hard, but the picture of myself filled with JOY and PEACE and overflowing with HOPE is just so awesome!

I have lots of decisions I need to make this year and am praying for answers and this verse reminds me that everything is going to be exactly how it is supposed to be and I will be OK with whatever happens...(How can I not be at PEACE :))


I think my page today reflects this verse in a happy colorful way. I used colored pencils to color it and Sweet N Sassy Stamps sets Through the Trees and Choose Faith and Scenes Silhouette Wetlands (Note: To create Peace, I used the last part of both Hope and Grace and it looks perfect!)

I hope your day is a blessed one! Thanks for stopping by!

Lyn

January 2018 Stamp of the Month

No comments:

Post a Comment