Monday, June 8, 2020

Seek the One that is Seeking You

Seek the Lord while He may be found; call to Him while He is near.

Isaiah 55:6


In these turbulent and uncertain times, does the Lord feel closer or further away to you?  It seems like I hear Him more than ever before.  I feel like He is pleading for lost souls to turn to Him.  Like He's asking for His flock to tell the world about Him and the redeeming power found in the blood of Christ.  


We need to seek Him while He's crying out to us.  He is near.  He wants to be found.  


Page details:
I created the background for this page using Distress paints, then stamping with Texture Tiles 1 and Psalm 23 Background and stenciling with Distress Oxide inks.  I stamped my title with several alphabets from Sweet 'n Sassy, including  Bold & Outline Caps AlphaTypewriter Block Alpha and School Days Alpha.  I added some art marks and paint splatters.  Then I couldn't resist adding these peonies from the Peony Cluster set.  


Sets I used:


Until next time, catch up with me on Instagram & Facebook @simplyjilljourney.

XOXO,

Jill 








No comments:

Post a Comment