Thursday, April 16, 2020

Wait quietly and Trust


Psalm 62:1-2
"I wait quietly before God, 
for my victory comes from him.
He alone is my rock and my salvation,
my fortress where I will never be shaken."

This is one of those pages where I sat down with a small idea of what I wanted to do but no clue where it would go. As I started working I played a little here, a little there, and after meditating on this verse while I worked I ended up with a page that I just love! Life is a little that way. We don't know exactly how things will turn out, but we have to give it a shot and trust in God for what the future will hold. 

We all had many plans that were either cancelled or abruptly halted recently. Now, we feel like we're left waiting, endlessly, for things to pass and life to get back to the way they were before. Right now more than every it is important that we put all our faith and all our trust in God. He alone knows how all of this will end and when. It's unsettling that we don't know right? Yea... I know I hate it too! But unfortunately that's out of our control, as most things are. 



As Psalm 62 states, we need to "wait quietly before God, for my victory comes from him. He alone is my rock and my salvation." He will bring all of this to an end, we just have to have faith. Sometimes it's hard to trust what you can't see or trust in the unknown, but that's something we as Christians know is a very powerful thing. Having faith in what you can't see! 

God is bigger than everything! He is bigger than our fears, bigger than our world, and bigger than this coronavirus for sure! He is our fortress and we will not be shaken!


xoxo,
Stephanie Gammon
@faith.and.creativity

Seek Him

Faith Wordfetti

No comments:

Post a Comment