Monday, April 13, 2020

Praise God All. The. Time.

Hear this, you kings! Listen, you rulers! I, even I, will sing to the Lord; 
I will praise the Lord, the God of Israel, in song." Judges 5:3

Hi Friends!

Have you been praising God in the midst of this new normal? Judges 5 is a song that Deborah and Barak sang in praise to God. It recounts what God had done for them. That's a good lesson for us. When life isn't going the way we planned, or the way we want, we need to remember what God has done for us. That will help us to not only praise Him, but to know that He is working in our current circumstances.

For me personally, this time at home has been productive. I've prayed more and been in God's Word more. I've cleaned the storage area in my basement. I've been a little bit better at the house work. (Cleaning is the LAST thing I ever want to do. LOL) I hope you're finding some positives in this time too. I know there is a lot of hardship and uncertainty. But I am fully convinced that God is working His purpose in this. And I praise Him, even when I don't understand all of what He's doing (which, let's be honest, is most of the time!)

Let's praise Him in the good. Let's praise Him in the bad. Let's praise Him in the in between.

Page details: I used the following Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps sets: Your Story Let's Do This, and All in All. I love all of these sets! They are just so versatile. Look at all those cute paper clips! My page is very simple! I just stamped and then used chalk pastels around the notebook paper to make the paper stand out a little. To apply the pastels, I just took a paper towel and wrapped it around my finger, dipped into the pastel and applied it to my page. I just covered the notebook paper that I wanted to stay white with a scrap piece of paper.


Have a blessed week! Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment