Saturday, August 3, 2019

Beautiful in His time


Hey there! How's it going? Summer has flown by and already we are starting August! This month new release stamps are so versatile and fun...you can check them out HERE. I am using two of my favorites from this new release, In His Image and Faith Wordfetti.

I began my page by stamping the title on the side filling in the words 'beautiful' and 'time' with colorful alpha stickers. Next using a waterproof ink like StazOn I stamped the paintbrushes, paint pallet, and tube of paint. I colored these in using my watercolors. To add a splashes of paint I used my Faber Castell Big Brush markers to ink up the splooshes in coordinating colors and added them randomly around the page. I used the wordfetti stamp on white card stock and fussy cut around the phrases adding them to the page. These phrases are such a perfect finishing touch to add to the page and to help remind us all of His promises. To finish off I added a few bits and bobs...stickers, a tag, and some washi.


"He has made everything beautiful in His time..." Ecclesiastes 3:11
This verse fills me with such hope! In His time are the key words, not my time...ugh that's the tough part. No matter the situation in life we are navigating we need to remember we have a heavenly Father that sees us, is watching over us, and in His time will work all things to His glory bringing about beauty.
Father, grant me patience as I wait in time for you to reveal the masterpiece that will be my life and legacy. Thank you for always keeping your word! You make all things beautiful! Amen!


Thanks all for joining me today! I hope you are all leaving feeling encouraged and filled with hope.

Love and Prayers,
Jenn @creativegurl85




No comments:

Post a Comment