Friday, December 21, 2018

Joy to the World

Hello all! Merry Christmas! Only 4 more sleeps till Christmas...anticipation is rising in my house! Christmas carols and laughter can be heard in my home, and with the 25th approaching my mind has been thinking about the shepherds startled in the night by angels with good news. My page today is an explosion of Joy, and I can't wait to share it with you!




I used the 'In Stitches' alpha and 'Sunshine Girl' alphas as well as a few alpha stickers to complete my title Joy to the World. I felt in needed a little something in the gap between world and the so I pulled out my 'Doves of Peace' and using my big brush marker in black I colored only the globe on the doves belly and stamped it down. I filled in the word 'joy' and the globe with my big brush markers...normally I would watercolor, but today I wanted to create a page a little quicker. Finally I added all the tabs, washi, stickers, and puffy hearts.


"And the angel said to them, "Fear not, for behold, I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all people. For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord. And this will be a sign to you: you will find baby wrapped in swaddling cloths and lying in a  manger." And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God saying, "Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace among those with whom he is pleased!" Luke 2:10-14


Reading the Christmas story every year brings such joy and excitement to my heart! I now have the joy and privilege of watching the same excitement rise in my children as we gather together and talk about what happened on that night so long ago. I hope this joy fills you heart and causes you to ponder, you and I have been given a Savior! Rejoice, the King has come, and with this baby, fullness of joy was born for all would believe. Glory to God in the highest and peace on earth on whom his favor rests!

So many Hugs and Prayers!
Jenn @creativegurl85

If you love that adorable stitched alpha you can pick it up for only $15.99...treat yo' self!





No comments:

Post a Comment