Saturday, April 1, 2017

I will Sing!

Ever have one of those days (weeks) where you just want to cry and then a wonderful friend does something that reminds you that you don't have to do everything alone? You just know that God has placed them in your life for a reason (even if it is just to listen or to insist you go see a movie you didn't think you were emotionally ready to see - The Shack)
After the week we'd had, my dear friend said "I really want to see this and I think we should see it together. It will be good for us." While it may not be "completely accurate", it certainly spoke to me and reminded me that God is "particularly fond of me" and He is with me during all of my times of stress (and sadness, and anger, and frustration, and happiness, and...) so how can I not see his presence in it somehow?
As I was preparing my Bible journal for today, I was feeling a little lighter than yesterday and found Psalm 59:16-17. I think it is perfect for how I am feeling!
16 But I will sing of your strength; I will sing aloud of your steadfast love in the morning. For you have been to me a fortress and a refuge in the day of my distress.17 O my Strength, I will sing praises to you, for you, O God, are my fortress, the God who shows me steadfast love.
I used color pencils and the Sing Loud and Chunky Alpha sets.
I hope you are having a blessed week and if you are not know that God's steadfast love is yours too! And know that someone from Georgia has you in their prayers today! Thanks from stopping by!
lyn

No comments:

Post a Comment