Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Got Outline Alpha??

Hey there friends! Rebecca here and today I'm sharing my love for our Outline alphabet. I've always collected alphabet stamps because I enjoy mixing & matching fonts and typography is my jam. I might be particularly biased on this one since I designed it! Here's how I've used it so far.....
The chunky letters will make your key words stand out and the best part??! Adding color! No tiny spaces to try and fill in either. These verses made a big impact on me during some days when I was really wondering if God could use a girl as messy as me. He says YES, I CAN!

Next up....
This time I paired this featured alpha with my own hand lettering. and since each of these letters in the Outline Alpha was hand-drawn as well, no one will ever know that you used stamps! These verses discuss spiritual wisdom vs worldly wisdom and the natural man vs the spiritual man. I need to continue to put my faith in God and all that He is, knowing that by His power He's got it all under control.

AND LASTLY.......And LastLy.....and lastly......hey, is there an echo in here?


These verses in John 13 were a great opportunity to use lots of ECHO stamps. Break out all your alphabets friends! I'm sure many other Scriptures could be used for this same thought, but I highlighted "For I  have given you an example, that you also should do just as I have done to you" and "If you know these things, blessed are you if you do them". You can see the Outline Alpha here (and our Cold Coffee Alpha as well) and I meditated on how to live so that I really DO echo Jesus. Our lives should be resonating with the original example that He set. Are you an echo, echo, Echo??!


Be blessed!

1 comment:

  1. Love your page and all your fantastic alphas and stamps! :D

    ReplyDelete