Sunday, March 21, 2021

My Redeemer Has Come

 "The Redeemer will come to Zion, to those in Jacob who repent of their sins," declares the Lord. Isaiah 59:20

Hi Friends!
On the Creative Worship Facebook page, we had a virtual retreat this past Friday and Saturday. Hopefully, some of you were able to participate! Anyway, after the retreat, I found myself looking back at past pages I have journaled. And I found this one. I journaled it at the first of last year. It's a simple page, but I really like how it turned out. This verse spoke to me again. Of course, Isaiah is speaking to the Jews. But that Redeemer he speaks of is my Redeemer too! And oh how I long for Jesus to come back. Do you feel that longing too? To be face to face with our sweet Savior is hard to wait for! Of course, it's all in His timing, isn't it? And His timing is perfect. I look forward to that day, whenever it may be.

Thank You, Lord Jesus, that You will come again. Thank You for sending Your Spirit to dwell within us while we are here on earth. Thank You for Your perfect plan and Your perfect timing. As I wait for Your return, I rest in You. I hope in You. I trust in You. Amen and amen.

Page details: I used the following Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps sets: His Name, Typewriter Blocks Alpha, and All Your Heart. I drew the hills and sun with Micron pens and used watercolor crayons to color in the page. I also used a Micron pen to shadow the word "come."




Have a blessed week! Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment