Monday, November 2, 2020

Walk in the Light

Then Jesus said to them, "A little while longer the light is with you. Walk while you have the light, lest darkness overtake you; he who walks in darkness does not know where he is going. While you have the light, believe in the light, that you may become sons of light." 


Jesus is described as the Light of the World in John 8, and in chapter 12 He implores his disciples to walk in the Light while the Light was with them. While we don't have Jesus living bodily among us today, we do have the Holy Spirit living within us to help guide and direct us to walk in light rather than darkness. 


Gelatos are not my favorite medium, but I decided to give them a try in this "Walk in the Light" themed page. I followed a YouTube tutorial from the wonderful Deeds in which she walks through how she uses gelatos and it was actually fun! I used gelatos for the gray background and glow of the lights, and then my Tombow dual brush markers for the Chinese lanterns as I really wanted those to pop. I embossed the title in black embossing powder to make that pop as well. I love how it turned out!

Launch day is always exciting at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps, but this launch day is even more exciting because November is SNSS 13th birthday month! Stay tuned for special surprises all month long! I used the Shine Your Light stamp set to create this page, and you can scoop up this stamp set in the November Early Bird Bundle through November 9th. 

  

Have a blessed week, 

Janelle









No comments:

Post a Comment