Wednesday, August 5, 2020

He Will Fight For Me




Deuteronomy 20:3-4
"...today you are drawing near for battle against your enemies: 
let not your heart faint. 
Do not fear or panic or be in dread of them, 
for the Lord your God is he who goes with you to fight for you 
against your enemies, to give you the victory."

We all face battles in our lives. Some of us will face bigger battles than we ever expected to have to face. In John 16:33 Jesus says: "I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." 

Right there he lets us know; Hey, things won't be easy sometimes. There will be bumps in the road. But try not to worry because I have been there and I have conquered everything for you! What a relief and a promise! That verse has brought a lot of reassurance and comfort to me the past few years. 



Our God is a powerful God. He is strong and he is victorious in any battle he faces. Just as we are when Jesus in on our side, by our side the whole way. He says in Deuteronomy 20:3-4, that we shouldn't be afraid or panic, because when our God is with us, he will fight for us against our enemies and 
be victorious.



This page was created for a family friend who is currently in a personal battle with cancer. I made this page for her and plan to make a small copy for her that I will include in a Loved Bible I am working on for her. I wanted her to have a visual reminder of the strength she will have to fight because of the fighter she has in her corner with her, Jesus! And oh what a fighter he can be! 


If you are currently fighting a battle, 
no matter how small or big your battle may be, 
Jesus is always in your corner!

xoxo,
Stephanie Gammon


The Lord's Battle
The Lord's Battle Stamp Set 

Texture Tiles 3 Stamp Set






 




No comments:

Post a Comment