Thursday, February 6, 2020

The World is Yours




Psalm 89:11
"The heavens are yours; the earth also is yours.
The world and everything in it --- you founded them."

When you stop and think, it really is just so amazing that God created everything in our world. Everything from the mountains and the valleys, down to things as small as the insects and flowers! God created everything and everything has a purpose. Some things gross us out like mosquitos and bats, BUT, everything has its purpose! My kids will often ask things like, "Did God make our house? Did he make our car?" While it makes me smile, I always tell them that the people God created made those things, and God gifted us the knowledge and talent to make all the other things in life that we use everyday! 
The world and everything in it, He founded them!



I wanted to share a fun little "happy accident" I discovered on my page. I happen to breath hard on my page and noticed the wings moved on my dragonfly! How fun right?!?! So I thought I'd share how I created it. :) 



I first stamped the dragonfly wings separately on regular old tissue paper. Just the thin stuff you find to wrap your presents.


Then I cut the wings out VERY carefully! The paper is so thin that you really need to cut slowly and hold the paper lightly. I decided to separate the wings so you wouldn't see the white tissue paper between them.



I stamped the solid body stamp for the dragonfly in a green/blue color, then stamped the outline body image in black. I carefully cut out the body and used a small dab of glue on each wing to attach them to the body.


Lastly, I got some small squares of double sided foam tape, cut them in half, and placed them on the underside of the dragonfly body only. This leaves the tissue wings free to move around! :)


I hope you enjoyed this page! If you have any questions or need help creating your own, let me know! I'm happy to help!! :) You'll find all the stamps I used for this page linked below!

xoxo,
Stephanie Gammon



Dragonfly Dreams
Loop da Loop Alpha 
Typewriter Block Alpha 
Mini Grunge Type Alpha 






No comments:

Post a Comment