Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Turn Your Way

"Lord, you are mine! I promise to obey your words! With all my heart I want your blessings. Be merciful as you promised. I pondered the direction of my life, and I turned to follow your laws. I will hurry, without delay, to obey your commands." - Psalm 119:57-59


I have a short blog post today with a thought-provoking question: When was the last time you truly pondered the direction of your life to ensure it aligned with God's way?

You see, the Word of God should continually prompt us turn to follow His laws. We should hurry, without delay, to follow His commandments. And what do you do when you find your life out of alignment with Gods word? Turn your way. 💙

Page Details

I used watercolor paints and stamp to create this page. (This new Boss Lady Alpha stamp set speaks to my alpha-loving heart 😍). I first stamped the camper scene, then added the sky and painted the details for the camper scene, then stamped the title as the last step. I thought the camper was an adorable way to illustrate picking up and turning a different way when God's Word convicts. 😉

 

Take a moment today to ponder the current direction of your life and don't be afraid to turn to follow God's way. 

Much love in Christ, 

Janelle






No comments:

Post a Comment