Monday, June 21, 2021

Jesus Is Mine


🎵Walking in sunlight, all of my journey;
Over the mountains, thro' the deep vale;
Jesus has said "I'll never forsake thee,"
Promise divine that never can fail.
Heavenly sunlight, heavenly sunlight,
Flooding my soul with glory divine:
Hallelujah I am rejoicing,
Singing His praises, Jesus is mine.🎵


I have a quick, fun, bright hymnal journaling page for you today! I've had this hymn stuck in my head and I thought it would go so perfectly along with the new Joyful Alpha stamp set from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps! I used two Distress Oxide colors (Wild Honey and Ripe Persimmon) and stencils to create the background, the Joyful Alpha and County Fair Alpha for the text, and the Faith Wordfetti stamp set for the tab. 😊


Friends, we have so much to be thankful for today because as a follower of Christ, we can truly say "Jesus is Mine!!" What a wonderful promise to sing about! 

Have a blessed week in the Lord, 

Janelle

No comments:

Post a Comment