Thursday, February 9, 2017

His Love Endures

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever.
Psalm 136:1


I'm a reading teacher, and if you have read my posts before then you know I like to define words. endure- to suffer patiently; remain in existence

Friends, this is love. We know it and we have heard it again and again. I grew up in church, this is a truth that I have known for years now, but every time I am reminded, it is like a fresh rain washing over me again. 

Jesus suffered for me to know this truth and he remains with me so that I know it daily. 

I don't know where you are in your walk with God. I don't know if you are in a harvest or in a time of waiting, if you are feeling lonely or suffering, fearful or joyful. No matter what season you are in know that His love endures through it all and will guide you Home. 

We have found our hope. We have found our peace. We have found our rest in the one who loves. He will light the way. He will lead us home, as we offer all to the One who saves us. 
"The One Who Saves" -Hillsong Live

Have a love filled week, 

Lynzee


I love all things floral and couldn't wait to use these stamps!!

Stamps used:
Peaceful Peonies that will be available in March 



No comments:

Post a Comment