Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Go, spread the good news

Then He told them: Go and preach the good news to everyone in the world.
Mark 16:15
Jesus told the disciples to go and share the good news. To everyone in the world. When you’re just with eleven man that must have sounded like a mission that could not be completed. And well, we’re still busy spreading the gospel. With the internet it seems much easier these days but you still need good teachers to explain everything that’s in the bible. So… it’s good to realize yourself every now and then that we’re still part of a living gospel that needs to be shared around the world. I don’t mean that you have to travel around the world (if you feel like you’re called to do that, that would be great too) but you can show a little bit of Gods love through your own life to the people around you. In these days before Thanksgiving and Christmas, it’s good to share some love :).
I made the background for this page with acrylics. I added them with a piece of paper towel. I used light layers so you can still read the text on the page. I stamped the words and images (from the set 'Send Me') with a black ink. I decided that I wouldn’t add a lot of color because of the bright background colors. They’re already adding enough color to the page. I did add a couple of white accents with a white gel pen. The clouds and the bike are rub-ons that I rubbed onto the page.
http://www.sweetnsassystamps.com/creative-worship-send-me-clear-stamp-set/

Blessings, Lucinde

1 comment:

  1. LOVE, love, love this page. So bright and beautiful. Such an important message to share!

    ReplyDelete