Wednesday, September 6, 2017

How Great are His Signs...

How great are his signs, how mighty his wonders! His kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and his dominion endures from generation to generation. Daniel 4:3 ESV


Our Lord is full of many great signs and many amazing and mighty wonders. It may take a lot for us to see them or realize how amazing he is...I mean it took King Nebuchadnezzar seeing three men walk out of a fiery furnace for him to be in Awe of our Lord. In reading this and meditating it made me think...we shouldn't always ask the Lord to "show us a sign" in order to believe in him. Having faith means believing in something we may not be able to see. He IS full of great signs and wonders but He will show himself in his own time. Remember this is his world...we're just living in it doing his work and creating disciples! I want to be clear that I am not saying not to ask him to show a sign to prove it is his will to be done, or to take something away or show us the way because we all do that...I'm saying that it's not necessary to have him prove that he is an awesome God every other day- you should have faith that he is and always will be. The Lord has nothing to prove ya'll...we do. 

<3 Brittany

I used my new favorite set Scribble Flowers to create this GORGEOUS bouquet on my page. Korin created this stamp set and made sure to give EVERYTHING you needed to create a stunning floral bible page! I'm restraining from using this on every.single.page! 
I used the Skinny Caps Alpha for the how's on this page as well. 





No comments:

Post a Comment