Monday, September 18, 2017

Come Let Us Adore Him

Hey friends! How sweet is this baby Jesus stamp? It's part of a new set called Peace on Earth. I thought the stamp would be perfect in my hymnal. I love to sing Christmas songs! Like loooove! Church at Christmas time is one of my favorite things about the holiday.
For this page I stamped baby Jesus and then stamped the star above. I also stamped the Lord is come stamp at the top. I then just used some water colors to color in Jesus and a simple background. I used a white gel pen to color in the star and add some dots to the blue sky. Then I added some black dots with a pen and some around the hymnal page. I used a small piece of washi tape at the bottom of the page and I finished the page with a lace bow my friend gave me.
If you are thinking about Christmas already then you can pre-order this set for some journaling or even some Christmas tags! I know some people don't like to think about Christmas so early, but for me, it's one of the most important events that happen in the bible-Jesus' birth, so I'm ok with talking about it all year long! Have an amazing day! Love, Bridgett

No comments:

Post a Comment