Monday, July 24, 2017

Stand in awe of Him

Psalm 33:8 Let all the earth fear the Lord; let all the inhabitants of the world stand in awe of him! How many of you just love the Book of Psalms? I can easily journal pages in it everyday! Not that I have time everyday but I would if I could! I have this little book of Psalms that I really like because I can fit in a quick page and be filled with The Word even when I don't have a ton of time to commit to being super creative. I also love having stamps sets that are super versatile and I can use them on lots of pages. Like this stamp set 'Send Me' and just use an alpha like the 'Mini Grunge Type Alpha'! I have used 'Send Me' several times already this month and I can think of a ton more pages I could use it on! I love to be able to basically make my own coloring page and just use my pitt pens to color the stamped images in. Super easy! I really love a good font and the 'Mini Grunge Type Alpha' is small but not too tiny! It's the perfect size for bible journaling!
Take a look at all the amazing stamps sets in the shop and pick up a few today! I love being able to stamp and color , so that I can really focus on the verses and scripture I am reading. I pray that I always stand in awe of our glorious Father! Reminds me of that song....may you never lose your sense of wonder...it really does amaze me how our heavenly Father created the beautiful world we live in. Have an awesome week and take a moment to just enjoy this world that he created for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment