Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Creator of the Universe

Hello everyone! Today I want to share another page I made with you. This time I used the stamp set 'My Creator'. You might have noticed that I'm in love with the beautiful illustrations from Krista Hamrick ;).

I made this in Nehemiah 9 where the people confess their sins and lift God in praise. There's a large part that explains everything God has done for His people and I thought this image was perfectly fitting with that part.

Stand up and bless the Lord your God. Forever and ever! “Blessed be Your glorious name, which is exalted above all blessing and praise! You alone are the Lord; You have made heaven, The heaven of heavens, with all their host, The earth and everything on it, The seas and all that is in them, And You preserve them all. The host of heaven worships You.

I made a couple of mistakes on this page that I had to cover up, which ended with a wrinkly page ;). I stamped the sentence 'creator of the universe' right onto the page but I smudged it so I had to stamp it again on paper and adhere it in my Bible. The only downside from that was that I closed my Bible too early and that made the part around the paper very wrinkly. But well... I hope it straightens out in time.
http://www.sweetnsassystamps.com/creative-worship-my-creator-clear-stamp-set/


- Lucinde

1 comment:

  1. Love this page and your Bible, Lucinde…how you can illustrate between the columns! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete