Tuesday, April 19, 2016

My Cup Overflows

Hello! 
It's Tifany from Ink Blots by TRD and I am back today sharing a Bible art & journaling page - this one comes from Psalm 23:
When I first saw the new Fill Me Up stamp set from Sweet n' Sassy Stamps I just couldn't help but think of Psalm 23.

The Lord is my shepherd,
I lack nothing.
He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,
he refreshes my soul.
He guides me along the right paths 
for his name’s sake. 
Even though I walk through the darkest valley, 
I will fear no evil, 
for you are with me; 
your rod and your staff, 
they comfort me. 
You prepare a table before me 
in the presence of my enemies. 
You anoint my head with oil; 
my cup overflows. 
Surely your goodness and love will follow me 
all the days of my life, 
and I will dwell in the house of the Lord 
forever.
(Psalm 23, NIV)

It is such a beautiful, peaceful, comforting Psalm. For the past little while (or maybe more like a year) it seems like things have just not slowed down. In a way that is such a blessing...and in other ways I feel a bit like I am drowning. Either way, we are so blessed and my cup truly is overflowing. 

Praise God!

No comments:

Post a Comment