Thursday, April 28, 2016

It's All About Jesus!

Hello Creative Worship friends!  I hope you've found time this week to bask in the presence of Jesus and get into His word!  Cathy here to share a page done in my Journaling Bible and a card using a brand new stamp set just added to the Creative Worship line of stamps at the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Store.

I got to thinking about the fact that Jesus can be found in all 66 books of the Bible…it is His Story…It's All About Jesus!  The stamp set, His Name, containing many of the names of Jesus, was used to create my Journal page between the Old and New Testaments since Jesus bridges the gap between the old covenant and the new.

A credit card was used to apply acrylic paint to the page.  The names were stamped and outlined with a Sharpie Paint Pen.  The What's Up? Arrow Dies were used to cut arrows from patterned paper and the some hearts from the Bottom of my Heart stamp set were white embossed on vellum and added to the page. 

He is Worthy, a wonderful new stamp set designed by Lucinde van Ballegooijen, was just added to the SNSS Store.

The floral images from the He is Worthy stamp set were white embossed on black card stock and colored with Prismacolor pencils.  Some shimmer was added to the flowers with a clear Wink of Stella marker and some glittery Washi tape was added down the sides of the card.  The words in the set can be used to create a card greeting or scripture verses to be used in your Bible journaling.

Here are the products from the SNSS Store used for my projects today:

The chorus "All About You" was written by Israel Houghton and Cindy Cruse Ratcliffe


You are the holy one 
You are the living word 
You are the center of my focus, Jesus 
You are the son of God 
You are the the solid rock 
You are the center of my focus Jesus 
You're the lover of my soul 
And I adore You only 

Chorus: 

It's all about You 
All about You 
It's all about You Jesus 
It's all about You 
All about You 
It's all about You Jesus 

Verse 2: 

You are miraculous 
You are supernatural 
You are the center of my focus Jesus 
You are all powerful 
You are so wonderful 
You are the center of my focus Jesus 
You're the lover of my soul 
And I adore You only


Make Jesus the center of your focus…get into His Word and let His word get into you!


Thanks so much for stopping by…Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs,
Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment