Saturday, March 26, 2016

Spoiler Alert: The Lord Is Risen!

Hello again!
It's Tifany here from Ink Blots by TRD and I've got two pages in my journaling Bible to share with you today. 

The first one is a little bit of a spoiler alert:
I've got this stamped journaling card taped in where I can read about the death of Jesus. It serves as a reminder that He is no longer dead - He is risen! (He is risen, indeed.) For this one I combined two stamp sets from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps - The Lord is Risen and Worship the Lord.

For the next one, again, I combined two Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps stamp sets - Choose Faith and Seek Him.
I love how you can combine the outlined words and the solid words from Choose Faith for this "off-register" effect.

These two entries were fairly quick and very easy...and I just love how they turned out. Any time I get to spend working in my Bible is a good time.

Wishing you a very happy Easter Sunday! 
He is risen! 
As always, you can find all my posts pertaining to Bible art or journaling (including a full supply list) here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment