Sunday, January 31, 2016

Great Reward

Hi friends! I'm so excited about this new blog & being able to share all of my creative worship ideas with you! One of the greatest blessings I have found about the Bible journaling community is the PEOPLE who are in it. Be sure to invite your friends here so that we can all enjoy not only inspiration, but wonderful company. Also, don't miss our Creative Worship Facebook group where you can ask questions, share your creative pages, and be encouraged!

I'm kicking off the sharing with this page I created with one of our newest releases! I was reading the end of Matthew 19 and was struck by the disciples questioning the high cost of following Jesus.


Everything is hand-lettered and I added a vellum tab at the top using our banners die set. The background was made with my trusty watercolor set. I love the way the yellows & oranges melt together. And isn't that heart banner just adorable??! Let me know if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment